Use of an autonomous solar power plant is most expedient in the following cases:
- Your building neighborhood has no centralized power supply network, or connecting to one requires laying new power lines and installation of a substation. In the latter case, you will have to pay for connection to the network as well as for laying low-voltage power lines, and, of course, for the electricity consumed. You may achieve some cost-saving, if neighbors join you in this, but if you do that yourself, the connecting will cost you a pretty penny.
- You consider independence from public power network crucial. Recurring disconnections, both emergency and routine ones, can ruffle even the most peaceful people. In many residential buildings heating is dependent on electricity supply, which makes this issue even more relevant for them.
- You consider environmental pollution a significant problem, and therefore you are willing to make your own contribution to the environment purification of greenhouse pollution, a major source of which is traditional energetics.
- You reside in a region rich in renewable energy resources.
The main disadvantage of such a system is its high cost. However, anyone making a choice in the favor of autonomous solar power plants is well aware of thereby making a long-term investment in the future of own family and energy security of the state.
The latter is, of course, not the only advantage of such a system:
- Undoubtedly, the main advantage is renewability of solar energy. Due to a solar power plant you can access an inexhaustible source of energy, and independently manage it.
- Total autonomy of the system and its independence from the public power networks.
- Environmental safety and noiselessness of the system.
- The opportunity of unlimited upgrading and increasing capacity of the system
Each autonomous solar system is designed and planned on an individual basis, depending on the intended location, power consumption rate and so on. These systems have proven very efficient in providing power supply to both private homes and commercial enterprises.
An autonomous SPP comprises the following:
- A system of solar panels collecting solar radiation and further converting it into electric current.
- A charge controller monitoring battery unit charge level and the general system settings.
- Rechargeable battery unit used as a power reservoir (storing ‘reserve’ energy), which actually provides for autonomy of the system.
- Following conversion of solar radiation and power accumulation in the batteries the direct current is fed to the inverter, subsequently transformed into alternative current and further fed to the household network at a voltage of 220 V.
The solution, based on the network of solar systems and the structure of the project
|1||Солнечный модуль Solarwatt DE 260 Вт BLUE P60||16 шт.|
|2||Солнечный инвертор Sunny Boy 4000TL - SMA||1 шт.|
|3||Контроллер заряда SI6.0H - SMA||1 шт.|
|4||Аккумулятор UCG100-12 Ultracell гелевый (12V - 100Ah), VRLA-GEL||6 шт.|
|5||Внешний автомат постоянного тока Bat Fuse B.03 - SMA||1 шт.|
|6||Конструкция 4,16 кВт - Micronix||1 К-кт.|
|7||Специальный кабель для солнечных модулей 4mm - Hycra||100 м.|
|8||Cиловой кабель NYY - J4x16 mm2 SE||15 м.|
|9||Главный распределительный щит||1 шт.|
|10||Регистратор данных Webbox with bluetooth - SMA||1 шт.|